Star Drop Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild for Star Drop Studios. Make sure you check here often. No projects currently. To anyone who is not a member, we are NOT to be confused with Stardrop Studios, the Graphic Design company. We are Star Drop Studios, a bunch of youtubers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anon

Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio Empty
PostSubject: Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio   Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello,

I actually found you guys via a search for fonts from a graphic design studio I've gotten stuff from in the past... are you guys the same people, just expanding into other areas too? That'd be awesome!

If not... you might want to put down somewhere (your youtube channel, maybe, or wherever you post stuff?) that you're not affiliated with them, since other people might be confused like I was... Embarassed You can prob find their url by Google searching, or just put like "we're not affiliated with Stardrop Studios the design company" or something like that?

Regardless, what you're doing is pretty cool..... I'll keep track of your stuff regardless Smile
Back to top Go down
Caitlinnarrache
Stardrop Studios Leader
Caitlinnarrache

PostSubject: Re: Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio   Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:20 am

I WAS wondering why we had so much traffic from people who weren't members! Thank you so much for letting us know this! No we are not a graphic design company [Although that's what I wish to go into^^] This is just a page for members of a group on youtube.
I didn't think anyone besides the members would traffic here so that's why I didn't really bother with posting any link or anything. I shall do so now. Again thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
http://caitlin-kitty-nash.tumblr.com/
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio   Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 am

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the info, I'm really glad I could be of service, didn't know I'd be helping out but I'm glad to anyway Cool Keep up the good work, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio   Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification re: affiliation with graphic studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Drop Studios :: Friendly Stuff-
Jump to: