Star Drop Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild for Star Drop Studios. Make sure you check here often. No projects currently. To anyone who is not a member, we are NOT to be confused with Stardrop Studios, the Graphic Design company. We are Star Drop Studios, a bunch of youtubers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madoka Magica Anyone? :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xWARRIORofANIMEx
Studio Member
xWARRIORofANIMEx

Madoka Magica Anyone? :D Empty
PostSubject: Madoka Magica Anyone? :D   Madoka Magica Anyone? :D EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 pm

I have the perfect song for this anime and I really wanna edit with it (I call this dark frilly girl show xD) I mean seriously how many times do you want to edit a young girl being decapitated!?!?!
Either way....
If you guys know a site or a download link WHATEVER IT IS..that us either avi or wmv please tell meh!!!!

So yeah... bye-bye ;D
Back to top Go down
Caitlinnarrache
Stardrop Studios Leader
Caitlinnarrache

PostSubject: Re: Madoka Magica Anyone? :D   Madoka Magica Anyone? :D EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Lulz I have that anime. But it has subtitles but the quality...OMFG it's amazing. I think the website was Animea or something like that @_@
Back to top Go down
http://caitlin-kitty-nash.tumblr.com/
xWARRIORofANIMEx
Studio Member
xWARRIORofANIMEx

PostSubject: Re: Madoka Magica Anyone? :D   Madoka Magica Anyone? :D EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Grrrl. YOU JUST SAVED MY BUTT. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! And your right. I find how amazing the quality is.. its like it isnt even possible... 8*D IIMMM SOFRIGGINHAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madoka Magica Anyone? :D   Madoka Magica Anyone? :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Madoka Magica Anyone? :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Drop Studios :: Video Help-
Jump to: